Hi everyone! I'm currently sitting in my new home (read: hotel room) for the next 9 days. It's 1:30 am here, which I think makes it about noon for y'all. It'll be interesting to see just how jet lagged I am after a bazillion hour trip with little sleep.
Hey! Here's a boggler for ya, the BUS ride was WAAAAAAY more comfortable than the plane ride. Weird. Oh yeah, and the plane - ENORMOUS! there must have been about 300 or more people on it.
I don't think that the longevity of my trip has really sunk in yet, and I don't know that it will until I'm actually in Boseong in my own appartment.
I've meet some pretty nice people already - there are a surprising number of couples who came together, which is cute. One just hopes that there's no messy break-up 6 months into the contract :S.
Anyway, here's my shout-out for the day:
Hi Mom, Dad, Bern, Sam, Danielle, Mya and Bella!! Family rulez! and you should all be proud of Mom at the airport, she held herself together nicely!
love you all!
Nessie
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no fair! you get to see tomorrow before we do!
Glad you're there safely
Just think if there are messy breakups, that you'll be there to pick up the pieces of someone's now shattered life!
How awesome is that?
Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment