this is my test blog. i've crossed over to the dark side. I'm not in South Korea yet, but it's coming up quick, and I figure this is the best way to keep in touch with everyone on a more regular basis than mass emails. And let's be honest, who likes mass emails anyway?!
I leave in 5 days, so a big toodle-oo to everyone!
I don't know what else to type, as I know that no one is actually reading this right now. Weird.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh, i AM reading this right now.
YAY! I'm glad you started a blog and I can read about your quest in Korea!
leave!!!!!!
this country is better off with out you.
i take it back, let's never fight again.
Hope you have a safe trip!!!!
Hey hey hey,
This comment should come in right underneath wizzz, a position i love to be in.
But seriously, is the blog always gonna be this boring and uncertain?
OOOOOOPH
An-yung
Chris
I'm reading it right now too!
bon voyage (pronounced, of course, voy-ahhge-eee).
oh and...umm....don't do drugs. stay in school.
Post a Comment