Amazingly, someone else sent me this before I saw it here. Indeed hilarious. Also, in view of the fact that it is still January 9th in (the relevant bits of) Canada, allow me to wish you a very happy birthday! You bes old, like me! :-) I hope that won't stop you from posting those heelaareeuss blog entries. They bring entertainment to me days. Take care, kiddo!
4 comments:
Three?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]oxycodone vs hydrocodone[/url][/b]
I dont get it...but that makes sense....I am a musictard.
Amazingly, someone else sent me this before I saw it here. Indeed hilarious. Also, in view of the fact that it is still January 9th in (the relevant bits of) Canada, allow me to wish you a very happy birthday! You bes old, like me! :-) I hope that won't stop you from posting those heelaareeuss blog entries. They bring entertainment to me days. Take care, kiddo!
That. Was Farking Awesome.
Happy Happy Birthday!! Lots of love from not-so-cold-country (Al Gore was right).
Post a Comment