Turn and face the strange ch-ch-changes!
Hey y'all! The news is in...I'm changing my gig!
As of the end of August, I'm leaving Boseong and moving to the big city! I decided to take the job of coordinator at the Yeonsuwon (educational training centre). Mike, a super cool guy, realised he wanted to go back to only teaching. He is really well respected and loved at his job, so I gots me some big shoes to fill *yeesh*. Anyway, here's a run down of my new life:
Mondays and Fridays I'll be in an office at the Yeonsuwon in Tamyang. If you're confused, it's the same place I go to when I'm at the teacher camps. It's a lot like Boseong in that it's in the middle of nowhere.
Tuesday-Thursday I'll be teaching at Tamyang Boys' Middle School. BOYS! That'll be a change, eh?
Anyway, I'm currently in the middle of a teacher camp, so not much else has been happening. This past week we went on a field trip to Seoul, so naturally, everyone was beat by the time the weekend rolled around. This gave Carol and I the perfect excuse to have a weekend we've been talking about for a long time. Yesterday and today, she, Mel and I did nothing but sit around and watch all three Lord of The Rings movies (extended versions). Wowsers, it was a feat, but let me tell ya, it was nice!
Forth Eorlingas!!!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ummm... what happens on Wed?
dude, you geek out like this at least once a year!!! Psssha!
Miss you...when you back home?
congratulations on what sounds like a promotion!!
duh - duh - duh - duh - duh.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
zhe - BANGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
Post a Comment