Thursday, September 21, 2006

nessie presents:

hey folks!

please welcome the new addition to my life!



yep! that's right! I bought myself an electric piano. I love, love, love it! Now, I can practice anytime of day, for however long I want! w00t! Beethoven, here I come! (Yeah, I'm still in the high-beginner phase of learning, Beethoven is a long way off). As I am in the business of naming inanimate objects (motorcycle = champ, clarinet = Geddy Lee), I'm open for suggestions on possible names. Any ideas? To narrow the field, I'm fairly certain that it's a boy piano.

Anyway, I acquired "him" last sunday and my co-teacher helped me pick it out and close the deal with guy. She's great. After buying it, we browsed around and she bought this:


when we parted ways, she GAVE it to me!! Can you believe it? Just out of no where, she gives me a cool present. I'm one lucky girl.

3 comments:

Ms Parker said...

Ludwig

Ludwig the piano

Or Sebastien

Sorry, the only pianists' names I know are European.

*heh heh, you're a pianist now, heh heh heh. I said "pianist".*

Carol-Ann Murray said...

On a more contemporary note, you COULD call him "Elton" :)

Anonymous said...

DAMN, beaten to the pianist joke....I leave for months, and BAM...oh well!