Thursday, September 01, 2005

if i had balls, i'd be sweating them off

hey y'all! It's f-ing HOT in this joint! Thank goodness for me fan.

To all you people who are doing o-week right now - I'm there in spirits, dudes! Although, I'm sure you won't read this until afterwards, because you're disgustingly busy.

So, I just experienced the equivalent of junk mail, only in Blog comments- WTF, mate?!?! People advertising everything from dental insurance to penis pills. If only I had the money for those magic little pills...*le sigh*

things are still good, but no new stories...yet! I think on saturday I'm going to visit a famous buddhist temple YAY!

ness
ps - a big what's up to my TP friends!! You're the only people who understand when I say that something "souces". I did meet a random french canadian here in Boseong, though...*weirded out*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Ness! I've been away for a while so I haven't been able to read it, but I just caught up and it's fascinating!! Any run-ins with Taekwondo yet?