hey hey!!
I had my first piano lesson yesterday!!! It was so awesome! I spent some time with the teacher going over musical terms in English...she wants to learn. The tough part will be losing all the bad habits I developed while doing things like Keyboard Harmony without any training.
I had an awesome time in Suncheon on the weekend. I had my first ever no rae bang experience. A no rae bang is a singing room. It's like Karaoke, but for private parties. These things are ridiculously popular in Korea. At any rate, I sang "Lovefool" by the Cardigans and "you outta know" by Alanis Morissette. I may have gotten better throughout the night, but then again, I may have just gotten drunker :S
gotta plan some lessons now!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ness.
Loving the blogs "vomit comet" and "teacher face" are my faves so far. (The latter cuz it's a maccarism me thinks). Anyhoo...some of my most wunderbar UK experiences are on my blog. mzmac.blogspot.com Gotta love these things. I'll be starting a couple more of them soon...me hopes. Okay - gtg. The Irish Minister of Education is visiting my classroom tomorrow. (No, I'm not kidding!) Jeff, Golfi and Jesse say "hi! back!"
-moi
Post a Comment